Coast Dental - Dental Clinic Singapore

Coast Dental is a modern state-of-the art dental practice situated in Singapore’s heritage neighbourhood
of Katong and Joo Chiat. We understand a dental visit can be surrounded by feelings of anxiety. 
We created Coast Dental to create a unique dental experience for you and your family.
Be rest assured that Dr Nijam and his team will explain all available treatment options to you
  • All effort will be taken to provide a stress free and pain free dental experience
  • Treatment fees will be explained prior to commencement of treatment and take advantage of our available instalment plans and government subsidies.
We love providing general dentistry for the entire family. Be it a first dental visit for the little ones,
restorations and cosmetic dentistry for the adults or full mouth rehabilitation for the elderly with
dentures and implants – We are here for you!
As firm believers of preventative dentistry our treatments will focus on early intervention and prevention
of dental diseases
  • General Check ups and Scaling & Polishings
  • Composite Fillings and CEREC Restorations
  • Gum Treatments
  • Root Canal Treatments
  • Valplast Flexible and Chrome Dentures
  • Teeth Whitening & Aesthetic Composite Bondings
  • Extractions, Minor Surgery and Wisdom tooth surgery *Medisave Claimable
Contact info:
Contact Name: Dr Nijam
Mobile No: +65 6440 4605
Email ID: info@coastdental.com.sg
Address: 479/481 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427684

Comments

  1. It is more important to have knowledge about dental clinic when you start a treatment. The article is discussing about the few tips and advice that help to choose the right one. I find a very good website for Emergency Dentist Ottawa , If you want you can visit this site. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Invisalign for teens

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Dentist Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Root canal treatment Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Dentist in ogden utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Zahnarzt Zürich

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Dr. berman

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Cove pediatric dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. edmonton emergency dentist

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. 27 hour dentist edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. dental emergency edmonton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teeth Whitening in Singapore by Dental Clinic Singapore

What Causes Orthodontic Problems? By Coast Dental - Dental Clinic Singapore

The Harmful Effects of Mouth Breathing by Coast Dental Singapore